We provide all marketing materials
Once your dates are scheduled, we will create a 3 week marketing plan and send you the guide. We know how busy your staff is - so we utilize a system that works, keeping things easy and efficient.
While we rely on you and your staff to send out emails, pass out brochures, and generate excitement, we provide you with all of the necessary tools - making it as easy as possible.
- 4 weeks before Picture Day, we provide you with the email templates to copy & paste, and send to your parents. These templates work well with most email clients such as Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Jack Rabbit, etc. We are also happy to log in and set these up for you.
- 3 weeks before Picture Day, we will drop off brochures and set up a display in your lobby.
- The brochures and lobby display contain all of the information your parents need for individual pictures, including a link to on-line sign ups at: calendly.com/captureit
- Once parents have signed up for Pictures, our system sends them an auto confirmation email + a reminder email right before Picture Day.
- Our Capture It Sports: Parents Info website has loads of sample galleries, product information, and Picture Day details for them to view and be inspired by.
..... .... ... .. .
As a Thank You for having us, we're happy to offer the following:
- 8x10 Team Prints for displaying in your gym lobby
- Digital Files of your Team Pictures for displaying on your website and in social media
- Complimentary Staff Pictures. Staff members are welcome to slide in for a 30 second head shot, any time they see us with a camera.
- A small Stock Photography collection, consisting of my favorite 'commercially viable' image of each athlete that signed up for individual pictures. This are great to use in your marketing campaigns!